View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 06:31 AM   #497 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Wednesday night I did a SCCA Track night, but this time I did work/drive, which means I get one session for 50 dollars. It was suppose to be a shakedown, but it decided to rain. I took the 3rd session to run, but before that I went did parade laps and decided, I would do the session. By the time I got out, track was wet and no rain. Funny, slow starter, so I let cars pass. I got a blue flag for Cayman GT4. I said ok. Interesting is that it did not run away. And by the end of the session, I got a wave by them,. Spent the time feeling the car. Here is the video of best lap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv0e7ao0cgM