View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:48 AM   #26 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonesteak View Post
well they don't LOVE the z....but the way i drive with them inside makes it okay. it's only the women who seem to have a problem with the exhaust. the men today either liked it or failed to comment HAHAA
Thats a bummer bro. I know that you really enjoy the exhaust. It is by far our quietest option especially since you stayed with the stock cats!

I know that it is though, some people will complain no matter how quiet it is especially if it went from no sound at all to some. They do not understand nor choose to try and understand why you did it. They just hear it and to them it is noise, especially older people set in their ways.

Let me know if you ever want another one. You never know, you might find another line of work or business will be good enough to get a second car again. Hopefully you will still come to the show in April...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote