View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
nextbesthing
Base Member

Drives: 2009 PW 370Z
nextbesthing will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmonty View Post
I would tend to disagree with you. He did his job and he did it well, however the customer service experience with him was lacking to say the least. He was the finance guy when I bought my truck from Ford, I almost didn't buy the Z when I walked into his office and saw it was him. I was pleasently suprised he had gotten better over the preceeding year and a half. Still though first impressions. I have 2 salesmen who were terrific, the one who sold me my truck and the one who sold me the Z. The one who sold me my truck works at Ford and also sells Nissans. I went to buy my Z but the other salesmen scared me over to Nissan saying no one there could sell them. Some can, kinda felt bad he wouldn't get the commision. Overall, if you want a Z, Flemington is a great place to go. If you want a Ford, theres only 1 salemans whos worth it. Nextbest, who was your salesmen?
Robert P. I did all negotiations over the internet and phone with him and wanted everything set up when I got there, it wasn't. Spent hours there while he was trying to deal with another customer and by the time they were ready to call my insurance (which I gave him all the info the day before) they were closed. I told them I was not coming back so unless they deliver it they can keep the car. Sure enough it was in front of my house at 10am the next morning
nextbesthing is offline   Reply With Quote