View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 10:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Ive also been thinking about doing this but ive run into issues with the factory can bus network not wanting to play ball.

My concern is if I remove the factory PDM that it will interrupt the Nissan can bus and cause issues. I have a Haltech Elite 2500 with their PD16 and ic7 dash. If I take the factory dash out the car will start, however will not turn off. The only way I can get it to turn off is by disconnecting the battery. This is due to the can bus network and the factory dash not communicating whatever information with the BCM. Same with the factory ECU. To get around all of this Ive had to keep both of those units in place and tuck them away.

If you do have any progress on this please post updates! Im curious to learn what you find out.