View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 01:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegaED View Post
Thank you all for the wealth of experience and ideas here. Sounds like I need to come up with a better plan :-)
Although the 'Hookers & Blow' option is 'fantastic'!

The Z1 Touring Exhaust sounds fantastic on their site - anyone have any experience with it?
I've been looking at the Z1 Cold Air Intake that relocates the filters to inside the front bumper.
I think this car handles exceptionally well, do the coilovers and upgraded braces make that much of a difference? (Don't hate on me, I've been driving a Jeep Wrangler on a 4" lift for 25+ years before I picked this 370 up).

I had looked into upgrading the audio... that CerwinVega spare tire sub looks amazing. I do have the Bose system and have read the post concerning upgrading it.

Maybe I'll see what the above will run (as you all said, sure I could spend alot more) and throw the rest at my '97 Jeep Wrangler.

Very much appreciate all the input!
The Z1 CAI does not require cutting of the Rad. frame. However, it squishes the silicone coupler through the tight openeing.

Many people have installed it and not sure what effects the restriction may or may not have. Just wanted you to be aware.

Your tuner can answer that question best.