Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 01:33 PM   #1021 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Little update, its been hectic. Car is currently at BTuned motor is out turbos are halfway on. Z1 didnt send a coupe C-Clips that have us stalled out until tomorrow or the weekend. The guy that was supposed to do my body work is now booked out 2 years. I guess he didnt take me seriously even though I called him once a month with an update for 6 months on timelines. I have a tentative shop to install the pieces andhe said he can squeeze in painting them. The hopeful public reveal at Zcon is actually starting to look difficult. Im trying to talk the shop into letting me help with the work to speed up the process but I dont know if they will let me.