View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 10:27 AM   #1012 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

I'm always up for a good side adventure. Raymond Barr made a request on FB asking if anyone could skin some v2 inserts. Well, I have a few rolls of carbon and some epoxy so I gave it a shot. End results turned out pretty great. I'm going to make a couple sets and sell them, not many. I did the skinning as a mental break from studying for my previous class.

As mentioned before, I have my engine, transmission, subframe, electronics, injectors, and a pile of parts in my basement. I'm getting rolling with my steering rack. since the engine is out. While I was working on the steering rack I noticed that my engine bay had lots of paint chipped and missing. Probably going to need a re-spray. I'm just going to hit it with steel-it since that stuff is so durable.

Taking out the steering rack showed me that there was swamp left. Which is wild... I spent a day power washing the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhpfLROd0DY

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote