View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 11:16 AM   #3242 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzonts View Post
Good Sunday morning folks…

Anyway, this person proceded to mention all the things you can do to reduce your risk of diseases. One of them is the good ole topic of exercise. Along with that is the topic of cold therapy. I don’t do cold plunges, and probably won’t ever. But he did mention he will go out for a run in the cold with nothing but shoes and shorts. Now this fits into my regimen as I’m a runner, but when it’s cold I sometimes just do some body weight cardio indoors. However, today it is a nice balmy 28 degrees, so I saddled up and did my run in the cold today. Albeit, I wore sweats and a hoodie, but it was still brisk.
That is interesting, I will walk in weather like that, dressed to be warm...