View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 05:23 AM   #3091 (permalink)
Kzonts
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Roadster
Kzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Well, one of my coworkers had a "For the Love of the Game" moment last Thursday. His table saw got him. He lost his index finger and destroyed the nerves in his other three. The only one that came out OK was his pinky finger. Does anyone know of some good Speach to text software or the like? I am looking for some ideas on it. It was his right hand and he is right handed.
Man, you just never know when life is going to bite you in the ***. Sorry to hear this. I’ve had a couple minor accidents with saws, but luckily still have all my fingers.

Most platforms have voice inputs now, including our phones and tablets. But even those can be challenging.