View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 04:27 PM   #6294 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!! 10 years of looking at the Chrome lights = hit my breaking point!!!

It's really not "difficult" just more - time consuming. If you have another vehicle to drive to work/etc... then I say go for it!!!

Oven 230 degrees for 17-19 minutes = boom - pulls apart! Just be careful when pulling apart that you don't rip the housing off the running light section...

Otherwise - it's easy - have plenty of space, organize all your parts, take photos... If you want to save some $$ you can go with the Sti-R glass replacement for $57

Taillights - totally worth it - they're MUCH brighter than the stock lights!! I'd say just running - are as bright as the stock lights when you have foot on brake! 3rd brake light is also stupid bright!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Oh very very jealous of your new light combo!!!

I’ve contemplated doing my headlights, but never gather enough courage nor skills lol. Someday if I feel crazy enough, I may send them to Lightwerk or some shop for surgery.

I love the Morimoto taillights too, thought about a pair for the wife’s car. I just deeply wish the turn signal strip is wider/thicker.

Congrats on the lights upgrades!
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote