Thread: Z1 600r
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 03:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't really found Z1 to be the best at styling things, whether it be the way they name things or just the general taste in aesthetic. Those wheels never grew on me, mostly because I don't think they compliment any generation Z at all.

I don't really have a problem with them creating a package, though. That's been a lost thing, which wasn't too common to begin with — aftermarket full builds, although it seems like it's going to come short of like feeling like car altogether buying a complete car in such a way like past Callaway, Impul, Tommykaira, RTR builds — some of which coming with a warranty. But otherwise, understandably some people just don't like to work out decisions for every performance upgrade, and the implications of pursuing this probably suggests the car is going to be used as a sports car.

I'm in the group that wouldn't be into this package, but if Z1 was convenient/local to me, I might feel different about that.

Someone out there can be happy with going this route, and it's cool as the Z was always split with an American and Japanese heritage, so this feeds into the former. If the automotive industry really does go wayside, things like this existing —and just like the RZ34 to start — I'll take it if that's all we're going to get.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote