View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 10:51 AM   #48 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Two people I know crashed in the last year. Not getting into the reasons of why. It doesn't matter. You are showing signs of inexperience and a lack of thinking so I will continue to bow out of this conversation. Good luck and don't kill anybody.
Exactly this. Which is why the community is reluctant to help you hoon on the streets. Am I saying we are street angles over here 100%? No, but I'm not going to venture down that path because I don't want words getting twisted around. OP seems to be a special kind of dense.

I can speak from experience that a part malfunction at low/moderate speeds can result in serious carnage on your car and endanger others. Boosted application amplifies ANY weakness on your car and can put you in a bad situation, even experienced drivers.

Openly saying you are testing the limits of what your car can do on the streets and asking amateur questions is why people are giving you push back. We simply don't want to be an accessory to your possible death; even worse, you killing someone else.

Take a moment and really let the above sink in.... Seriously. It's not a joke.

Go to a track: drag strip, half mile, 1mile, circuit. There's going to be a flavor that meets your needs there. All the track surfaces are reasonable well maintained. Tracks also have fire and medical on site during their sessions in case of emergency. You will meet really cool people that want you to succeed in your goals and you will likely make awesome friends along the way.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote