View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 02:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextbesthing View Post
+1...Finance guy was real good too (The Irish guy from Boston)
I would tend to disagree with you. He did his job and he did it well, however the customer service experience with him was lacking to say the least. He was the finance guy when I bought my truck from Ford, I almost didn't buy the Z when I walked into his office and saw it was him. I was pleasently suprised he had gotten better over the preceeding year and a half. Still though first impressions. I have 2 salesmen who were terrific, the one who sold me my truck and the one who sold me the Z. The one who sold me my truck works at Ford and also sells Nissans. I went to buy my Z but the other salesmen scared me over to Nissan saying no one there could sell them. Some can, kinda felt bad he wouldn't get the commision. Overall, if you want a Z, Flemington is a great place to go. If you want a Ford, theres only 1 salemans whos worth it. Nextbest, who was your salesmen?
fullmonty is offline   Reply With Quote