View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 01:02 PM   #43 (permalink)
DaveZ03
Base Member

Drives: '11 FairladyZ
DaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond repute

Man you are all over the place with this. Doesn't really leave the community here with any faith that you are taking anything we offer seriously. Your past posts have all indicated some type of "hooning" on the street, i.e. aggressive/immature exhibitions of speed. You went and stated that you wanted more power to reach a higher top speed, then that you were doing this in Mexico??? You then reportedly twin turbo and then this thread pops up. You were then called out for your aforementioned questionable exhibits of speed and power, to only say "ok im going to the track, what about 305 45 17 et street R on 10x17 +18 enkei rpf1?" and "All i want to know is can you put ET street R on rpf1".

You have not answered the question on what gbrettin asked, Drag strip or Track? A valid question that has a lot of value, pending your response on intended usage on which type of track. If you are doing say time attack, you do not want to use a drag slick. If you are doing a drag race, you do not wanna use a track based tire that is intended for load shifts as a result of navigating chicanes.

Optically speaking, if your past posts shine any light on your true intentions for your Z, and I don't mean to speak for everyone here, but please take this somewhere else. Either another forum or a FB group or some other type of social interaction. I feel confident in saying that a majority or the community here does not want anything to do with street racing.
DaveZ03 is online now   Reply With Quote