View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 11:31 PM   #2849 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
There is a certain phenomenon that occurs in FL (mostly south), where once it gets cold enough, you will see "frozen" iguanas and lizards falling from trees stunned from the cold, but will wake up once warmed up.

I literally felt like this while moving stuff from the POD container into the garage. I thought I could push through the cold with the heavy lifting and blood flowing, but felt like my entire body locking up/cramping.

Needless to say, I was not prepared for this type of cold. And aside from the lower temps, the cold in GA feels different, more like a brutal dry cold, compared to FL. And I can now understand why the snowbirds come to FL during winter, which they can still along with the upcoming spring breakers.
LOL
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote