View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 09:36 PM   #2848 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
morning all rainy and high 30 in atlanta
seems that cold has found its way here now
but enjoy the day
There is a certain phenomenon that occurs in FL (mostly south), where once it gets cold enough, you will see "frozen" iguanas and lizards falling from trees stunned from the cold, but will wake up once warmed up.

I literally felt like this while moving stuff from the POD container into the garage. I thought I could push through the cold with the heavy lifting and blood flowing, but felt like my entire body locking up/cramping.

Needless to say, I was not prepared for this type of cold. And aside from the lower temps, the cold in GA feels different, more like a brutal dry cold, compared to FL. And I can now understand why the snowbirds come to FL during winter, which they can still along with the upcoming spring breakers.