View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024, 09:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
ZStalker505
Base Member

Drives: 14 SC Nismo
ZStalker505 is on a distinguished road

Since there is a single relay I believe that means both pumps are running all the time not staged.. not sure why they did it that way, not ideal, but it is what it is as this is how to got the car, im also going to visually verify dual pumps as all im going off is what I was told when I bought the car. So the signal is still getting cut by presumably the ecu. Why now? after tc kicked in very hard i have no idea. Only thing I can do is seek knowledge from others. I'm going to email Eugene Turkov as he helped me analyzing logs in the past. Unfortunately I can't log and don't have any logs about this issue just what I've discovered troubleshooting.

The only thing in the invoices i have from Titan Motorsports is 4 years ago *customer states engine light came on and vehicle will not start. Car currently in limp/safety mode. Scan and log car. Inspect fuel system from fuel injectors back to fuel pump. Prognosis: found car wad not getting fuel due to shorted out wire/connectors and bad fuel pump.
2hrs labor to replace bad fuel pump and fuel pump sock
2 labor replace shorted fuel pump wiring and connector
ZStalker505 is offline   Reply With Quote