View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 12:22 AM   #120 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Rear visablity issue. In the 370z you cant see through the little port hole behind you like the 350, i would turn my head to look through this window just to make sure.

But there is 2 positives that make up for it.

#1 the 370z side view mirrors are fatter and pick up more it feels like to me.
#2 the rear window is not as high up (or long) wich means i cant get a good distance view behind me, but its wider at top wich means i can see whos behind me from the left or to the right more so.

The Car is loud but so was my 2005 350z, i could never talk on the phone with it, so its the same to me, i will take the noise and i shoudlnt talk on my phone anyways. I think 2006+ had alot of sound deading added to them, so i never got that benifit.

Front windows feel smaller but not a big issue just a difference from a 350z.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote