View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 10:31 AM   #18 (permalink)
DaveZ03
Base Member

Drives: '11 FairladyZ
DaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chendaxian888 View Post
Hi, my FI was installed and tuned by Seb at SZ, it is very reliable and great. My goal is racing at street witch is 60-130mph some thing like that, I need better grip tire, I already have KWV3 and spl arms for suspension so all I need now is a new set of wheel and tire. what do you mean "getting any additional traction from any radial on an unprepped surface." ? the uneven road bump? I want no slip from 60mph, 3rd gear at 60mph if I can. You mean I should go play in drag race in track?
If this is what you are wanting to do, PLEASE take it to the track. There are too many variables on the street to drive at these speeds, and inevitably someone is going to get hurt. PLEASE, for the sake of the car/enthusiast community as a whole, DO NOT do this on public roads.
DaveZ03 is offline   Reply With Quote