View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 10:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
chendaxian888
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 370z auto
chendaxian888 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveZ03 View Post
I assume you are running out of traction on the street given your above opinion about running the MT's? Good luck getting any additional traction from any radial on an unprepped surface. You are rolling the dice! NOW, if your question is for a slick that is going to be used on a drag strip, that's another can of worms that goes outside of JUST a tire recommendation.

In short, need more details. Where are you planning to run this much power? Street/Track/Mix? How much tail wagging are you willing to accept? With as much as that turbo kit runs, FI, without install charges (unsure if you did the install yourself), why risk an accident on the street (if you are in fact trying to use all that power there)?
Hi, my FI was installed and tuned by Seb at SZ, it is very reliable and great. My goal is racing at street witch is 60-130mph some thing like that, I need better grip tire, I already have KWV3 and spl arms for suspension so all I need now is a new set of wheel and tire. what do you mean "getting any additional traction from any radial on an unprepped surface." ? the uneven road bump? I want no slip from 60mph, 3rd gear at 60mph if I can. You mean I should go play in drag race in track?
chendaxian888 is offline   Reply With Quote