View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 10:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
DaveZ03
Base Member

Drives: '11 FairladyZ
DaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chendaxian888 View Post
My car is 650whp MT with 3.9 final gear
im runing 265 40 19/295 35 19 PS4S now

I need better grip tires

my opinion is the MT et street R 305 45 17 on a 17inch 10J te37 or something, no idea about the front

Thank you love you guys hehehehe
I assume you are running out of traction on the street given your above opinion about running the MT's? Good luck getting any additional traction from any radial on an unprepped surface. You are rolling the dice! NOW, if your question is for a slick that is going to be used on a drag strip, that's another can of worms that goes outside of JUST a tire recommendation.

In short, need more details. Where are you planning to run this much power? Street/Track/Mix? How much tail wagging are you willing to accept? With as much as that turbo kit runs, FI, without install charges (unsure if you did the install yourself), why risk an accident on the street (if you are in fact trying to use all that power there)?
DaveZ03 is offline   Reply With Quote