View Single Post
Old 12-25-2023, 05:06 PM   #2620 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
Honestly, you sound like you only just first visited the gym this year. Whoever is a regular gym goer, or has been in the game 15+ years, know all of this is just a recurring theme, and doesn't get worked up about it. Sounds like you're a newbie here actually and it's kinda silly. But you do you man, I'm not judging.
Again, say/think what you will. And you're right, the newbies going to the gym and messing it up for everyone else isn't new, but I can still voice/type my thoughts. Try not to get so worked up over what another member expresses. I mean why do you care so much as to what someone else thinks? And this holier-than-thou mentality is what is wrong with today's society.

I suppose you're also going to tell me that men can be women and women can be men