View Single Post
Old 12-25-2023, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Wrong mentality and quite the contrary. With this logic, since common sense isn't so common, and dumb@$$es procreate more dumb@$$es, I suppose we would should yield to a world of clowns? Scratch that. We already have.

Say/think what you will, but again, I'm just expressing my grievances via PSA's. The good thing about being a regular at the gym and knowing the other regulars, in addition to being cool with the staff, when I'm an @$$hole and keeping the newbies in check, I usually get the support of said regulars/staff members in the event they decide to tattle. At the end of the day, work out or get the f*ck outta the way.

Though eventually I'm sure it would pay for itself at a certain point and though I would LOVE to have my own private gym, the pieces of equipment I need are way too big of an investment at once, nor do I have the space for it.
Honestly, you sound like you only just first visited the gym this year. Whoever is a regular gym goer, or has been in the game 15+ years, know all of this is just a recurring theme, and doesn't get worked up about it. Sounds like you're a newbie here actually and it's kinda silly. But you do you man, I'm not judging.