View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 05:40 PM   #2606 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
One of my neighbors bought a brand new F-150 for his wife. Just north of $70,000. First thing he did was run a straight exhaust. She uses it to drive the kids to the bus stop and get groceries.

I’m not one of those guys that worries much how people spend their money, but when your new pick-em-up truck costs more than your house is worth I just shake my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNews86 View Post
Where are you finding houses for 70k?
Believe it or not, they actually do exist, though in really crap condition and very rural areas. And these are the types of properties that would most likely be cash-only, as they are likely needing major TLC and banks probably wouldn't finance them.