View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 05:37 PM   #2605 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
Every gym bro has seen these suckers millions of times. It's a folklore. Getting mad at them is ridiculous. There will always be such seasonal gym goers. They will always flock to the gym in January and May. If you're bothered by them, invest in a home gym and be part of the home gym masterrace

Happy holidays, merry xmas, or whatever anyone celebrates! Enjoy these special days with your family and friends!
Wrong mentality and quite the contrary. With this logic, since common sense isn't so common, and dumb@$$es procreate more dumb@$$es, I suppose we would should yield to a world of clowns? Scratch that. We already have.

Say/think what you will, but again, I'm just expressing my grievances via PSA's. The good thing about being a regular at the gym and knowing the other regulars, in addition to being cool with the staff, when I'm an @$$hole and keeping the newbies in check, I usually get the support of said regulars/staff members in the event they decide to tattle. At the end of the day, work out or get the f*ck outta the way.

Though eventually I'm sure it would pay for itself at a certain point and though I would LOVE to have my own private gym, the pieces of equipment I need are way too big of an investment at once, nor do I have the space for it.

Merry Christmas! (IDGAF if this is not "politically correct", and for those that get offended by this, read my signature below.)