View Single Post
Old 12-19-2023, 04:23 PM   #5439 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
Wow I hadn’t followed in a while but looking like an awesome build and a ton of work. Easily could have bought a GTR with all the testing done already for the amount you put into your Z which is probably why no one else has done it. Still very interesting build and work done, hopefully you can sell some of the data that could be used for simpler builds as you said all the sensors etc used to verify the correct running parameters which can then be used without the feedback sensors. Much like I’ve seen suspension tuners will test with massively adjustable 4 way dampers to collect data and then build a simpler mono tube with those curves for a much cheaper cost. Your work may help others in the boosted Z community save their engines.
I could of had a 1400whp GTR or a Porsche GT2RS. I highly doubt anybody will pay me anything but that's OK.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote