View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 05:40 PM   #6244 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Went with some dedicated winter tires - Vredestein WinterTrac Pro's - as I work nights at one of our lodges here along the Colorado river - we have anything from snow/ice/freezing fog (several people have crashed over the past few years so..not going to chance it - and I take it easy!!!)...so these should get the into the spring just fine..

I'm am considering saving some $ > the PS4's moving forward - anyone here try the Falken FK 460 All Seasons? ( Tire rack is showing them for $892 for a set at the moment...) compared to the PS4's at $1270 after rebate...about $400 cheaper and I could possibly get away with running year round

Here are the Vredesteins - they are insanely quiet/comfortable...They were just over $1005 shipped, with a $150 rebate right now so - about $850:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9785c.jpg (229.3 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9788c.jpg (330.0 KB, 129 views)
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote