Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 02:22 PM   #1005 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Update for the OG's

I cancelled the swift springs and went the with Z1 R-PRO Coilovers, I installed those last weekend. Rohana still has not finalized my build specs, I guess end of the year they are more busy with vacations and promoting the brand. I do have a render that will be close to the final design, but its for my eyes only right now

The LBWK pieces will be arriving roughly one month apart with the first half now confirmed by the end of December. Which is fine because I still do not have a schedule set in stone with the body shop.

Im currently in the slow process of remote tuning with Sonictuned. I just completed the Rev.1 Data log, I think there is only one more to do. "Knock on Wood" Looks like all my installations went well to make it this far into it.

Car is being dropped off at Z1 by January 6th for the new VRX70B turbos to be installed, along with all the AMS fueling goodies needed to max out those turbos limits. I'm going to try and keep it in the 650ish WHP Range, which from what I hear is pretty safe long term on this engine. I may have them do one hero run just for a dyno chart to show off because it should be able to easily do into the 700's.

Here is a pic as she currently sits on coilovers. The photos are not at the same angle so it doesnt show the drop well. I only went an 1" lower for now until it settles. If it doesnt dropa little more I may go another 1/2". Im not trying to worry about scraping all over this time around.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4033.jpg (313.1 KB, 139 views)