View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 07:30 PM   #2428 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Iirc, the oem CMC is fine and perhaps the only real option anyway. It’s been a minute since I’ve looked into/thought about a 370z CMC though.

Are you gonna do it yourself or did you find a shop?
Unless the snowbirds on this site want to make a trip to warmer FL (though it is currently 48 and this is cold in my world) and help me, I will be taking to a shop. There is only 1 shop in my immediate area and the reviews are 50/50. I did speak with the owner and he seems to know what he's talking about and the first question he asked me is if I knew about the ZSpeed kit as the OEM is prone to failure, so I feel better about him/his shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
RJM clutch pedal company sells the Tilton master cylinder for the clutch pedal.
So....order this MC or is the OEM MC good?