View Single Post
Old 11-19-2023, 11:02 AM   #6241 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
Ordered another new toy for the Z, Z1 rear subframe bushing collars on the way, couldn’t resist their Black Friday sale lol
You're going to love the slop those bushing collars take out of the rear feel!

I screwed up my black friday order with them and sucks they don't offer their shipping rate to customers for returns like most other businesses do. My rate to return was $55 vs. their shipping rate of $18 on top of a 20% restocking fee if you don't apply the purchase price toward another item. This will definitely make me think twice about ordering anything from them again! Would have cost me $125 for return shipping and refund to my credit card if I didn't apply toward another purchase.

Was the diff. purchased as a complete drop in assembly, i.e. preassembled pumpkin?