View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 11:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Engine power gets cheaper and higher, same for cornering capability…..yet, training for new drivers remain the same, and driving skills probably regress with all the new electronic nannies and automation.

I literally catch people without headlights on every time I drive at night. I mean it, EVERY time I drive at night….I would stay behind them with a few car lengths back, flash high beams at them, wait, repeat, and 95% of them would remain clueless. No lie no exaggeration. I’m almost getting numb to it.

FB post on the new Z group, someone complained his 7k miles new car already has bald rear tires…one look at the wear pattern shows over inflation…I commented on it, and he promptly deleted the post (probably realising he looked stupid).

Tells you something about the state of even the basic awareness about one’s own car, let alone how to share the road with others.
Saw that post as well, I’ve stopped commenting on most posts in the 370 Facebook groups as the collective knowledge of that group is very much declining at a rapid rate the more time goes on….i swear if I see another post complaining about the clicking coming from the evap valve on the back of our engines I’m gonna scream lol
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote