Thread: Kinetix arms
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 07:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
DaveZ03
Base Member

Drives: '11 FairladyZ
DaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Nagata View Post
I realize that this is an older thread ! But for anyone looking for/shopping Z1 now offers FUCA's that are not only fully-forged pieces that CAN BE ADJUSTED ON THE CAR !! , they are also half the price of SPL's offering. Save yourself some $$ and get a forged fuca at half the cost (they don't come with little titanium bits) which if you ask me arent worth 500 extra bucks

Link below~

https://www.z1motorsports.com/all-bl...1eb5bc40030ee5
I can't speak to their function, but optically, these look like cheap knock offs of a superior product (SPL) that is proven! Save yourself possible headaches, buy something that is proven and don't roll the dice on suspension bits. Your suspension isn't something that I would recommend cutting costs on.
DaveZ03 is offline   Reply With Quote