View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 06:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Back in a Z once again.

Well, I’ve been on this forum from almost the very beginning and the wife and I have owned quite a number of Nissan sports cars over the decades including 2 Nismo 370z’s. However, we moved away from our JDM sports cars around 7 years ago and embraced my love for Teutonic power (ala the four rings: Audi). I grew up loving fast Audi’s and VWs and for the last 5 1/2 years, we’ve been rocking a MKIII 8s TT RS as our sports car.

Well, with the warranty 6 months away from being done and the direction and future of the car at a crossroads, we decided it was the best move to trade it in and go back to my other love (and my wife’s first love), the Z. It didn’t hurt that the TT RS held its value incredibly well.

So without further ado, I’m proud to introduce our new addition to the stable, a 2024 RZ34 Nismo in stealth gray. We’ve affectionately named him “baby shark”.

I’ll miss the Audi but no regerts , it feels like coming home to be back in a Z again and first impressions of the new nismo are excellent, it exceeded our expectations. We’ve got break in to get thru before I can give a real review of how it compares to both the TT RS and our old 370 Nismos.

I’ll be posting some pictures of the new Z later.

Oh, and for the love of god, mods/ak whoever is listening and has the power, pls rename the new Z section to RZ34 or refreshed Z or anything better than 400z.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote