Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 10:45 AM   #1002 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

A lot more content is up on Youtube and I try to post daily on IG. Check them out for more frequent updates.

This past weekend plus Friday I was able to get the factory upper and lower downpipes out, the new full length race catted downpipes in, and the boost logic system fully adjusted and fitted. Man is it an extremely high quality system. It took me, my dad, and even my wifes tiny arms in some places roughly 20 hours to get it done. Even if I had access to a lift I think it would of taken at least 10-12 hours. Doing it on jack stands is obviously doable but I wouldn't recommend it unless you like turning bolts 1/8th turn at a time for 15 minutes to get one bolt out, while laying on you back. If you do go for it, its a fun challenge.

I still have not ordered my wheels because Rohana's time to respond to questions isn't quick, and I keep coming up with more. All currently ordered parts have arrived except the LBWK kit and Swift springs. I also ended up going with the full LBWK vs the partial order I originally made. The original pieces were set to arrive sometime in December, im not sure if adding more will delay that or not.

I hope to have the car fired up by the end of next week. Could be sooner depending on how hurt I am, and if the tuner can get me my base MAP in time.

Soon