View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 11:13 AM   #7146 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

maybe I'm just old or something but putting these super deep dish wheels with fenders and an airkit - just kinda loses the look to me. While it might not be a popular opinion - I feel like if the stock car had more 'hips' similar to the 240z and that rear duckwing - that would look so great. It's almost like taking the video's concept and then the stock and trying to blend it in - while it might be considered 'playing it safe' - I just feel that would have been the route I would have liked to have seen. Making it subtle yet different.

I just feel like I have never understood the idea of slamming a car to the ground with an airkit and having such deep dish tires - again - might be an age thing or something but not my thing; but then again - do give ANY shops props for doing something different and unique.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote