View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 08:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
KarlKFI
Base Member

Drives: 2018 370Z NISMO
KarlKFI has a reputation beyond reputeKarlKFI has a reputation beyond reputeKarlKFI has a reputation beyond reputeKarlKFI has a reputation beyond reputeKarlKFI has a reputation beyond reputeKarlKFI has a reputation beyond reputeKarlKFI has a reputation beyond reputeKarlKFI has a reputation beyond reputeKarlKFI has a reputation beyond reputeKarlKFI has a reputation beyond reputeKarlKFI has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I got the "EAC Twin Turbo Kit" I linked in the first post that has the CARB exemption (EO# D-873). I also had Eugene install it.

Prices were as listed on his website for the kit + install + tax (around $21k in CA).

Then add some other odds and ends on top, like oil, oil filter, brake fluid, coolant, etc.

Then I also replaced my 2018+ OEM Exedy clutch with a stronger JWT HD Clutch, along with a new JWT CSC, and resurfaced my flywheel. All together the extra parts and labor there were around $2k. But if you have an pre-2018 model, the stock clutch should be fine with the kit.

Bonus: The kit was recently featured in MotorTrend: https://www.motortrend.com/reviews/e...infiniti-vq37/

The headliner pics are other cars, but if you scroll down a bit, that pic of the nismo engine bay is my car.
KarlKFI is offline   Reply With Quote