View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 08:58 AM   #20 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrettin View Post
The thing that blew my mind is that Nissan is using retooled stamping plants and foundries yet still hit the 50+. The new Z should be a bargain considering all that. I understand materials have gone up but they have been using similar design since the introduction of the 350z.
I agree. But whereas previously they could have the Z as one of their products that's more for marketing's sake, and not making actual profit, in today's car market, they probably need all their products to make some sort of profit, and the Z can't make it unless they ramp up the price....and those won't sell then. It's a lose-lose.