View Single Post
Old 10-27-2023, 10:59 AM   #7136 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecchippy View Post
Agreed, I'm still fond of my 370 and don't feel the need to get out of it. But I'm also keen to see the new one in person to make my final call. Otherwise, if I could ever find a manual one at MSRP, I might be a Supra owner instead. Neither is a reasonable option at this time considering I refuse to pay any kind of markup so might as well bide my time and do more research.
For me - the short list of cars I would like to have are:
Honda Civic Type R
Z Nismo (only if its manual which right now it is not)
Supra manual
Acrura Integra Type S

But yeah, it seems like most of these cars are carrying an ADM and their starting price is already pretty high - so for me - I'll just hold out and wait for the used market to get something once prices return to 'normal'
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote