View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

All in all for the kit plus install and tune back when I did it was around 10k. Seb estimated around 3k to remove the sc kit, LTHs and suspension, so my guess would be somewhere in the mud 2k range to install it alone, but that depends on whete you go and how much they charge for labor. I can take a pic of it in my car, but it won't be out until probably late next week so I won't have pics of the kit separately itself until then.

Last edited by brucelidat; 10-25-2023 at 06:39 PM.
brucelidat is offline   Reply With Quote