View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 10:06 PM   #5424 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

The Fast Intentions kit was designed for a stock block car. I have pushed it way outside of its efficiency zone. It was designed for 750whp. Can you push it and turn it up. Yes, but it is not wise to do so. All of my turbo pipes and the intercooler have been upgraded to improve the efficiency. The Fast Intentions exhaust manifolds and 3in downpipes are still good to go. All of my EGT's stayed in check on all 6 cylinders. We did balance the EGT's on all 6 cylinders. Only #5 and #6 needed additional fuel to balance them out. That is due to the intake manifold design. They were not off by much.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote