View Single Post
Old 10-16-2023, 08:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
MotorvateDIY
Base Member

Drives: G37 Sport
MotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupertgti View Post
Hi! Thank you MotorvateDIY for this kind of content

In my case 2018 european 370z, I see the navigation system display "Reading USB memory" but when I plug my USB cable (usb-a to usb-c) in my laptop with win10 no COM comunication (my laptop don't have a usb-a port)

I tried with 3 USB sticks 4-8GB and tres different USB cable (yes i'm sure put the correct filename UsbDebugStart.ivanaX and not UsbDebugStart.ivanaX.txt )

Maybe in a restyling units this port was restricted?
I know of two other European 370s that were able to enable the Tire Pressure menu. However, one was not able to see tire pressures, just ***.

Try the sdcard.org formatter and make sure the USB cable is not a "power/charge only" cable.
MotorvateDIY is offline   Reply With Quote