View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 09:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
Averying
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z, '03 G35
Averying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorvateDIY View Post
Seems odd to quote myself.... Anyways, here is a small update:

This afternoon, I assembled the CAN bus sensor server and programmed it. It reads the analog sensor input, (pressure, temperature or something else) sends out the CAN bus data and works as it should. Fricken fantastic!

I've told Eugene and will be connecting with him tomorrow to see how/when testing with EcuTeck can happen.

Thanks for the update! A fellow Z owner told me that he already has an oil pressure input feature with his ECUTEK tune via RSenthalpy. Do you know how they’re doing this and/or if it is similar to what you’re doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2009 Sport Touring | Platinum Graphite | GTM Stage 1 Supercharger | BC BR Coilovers | Hotchkis Swaybar | Z1 FUCAs | AME TM-02 Wheels | Z1 2-piece Front Rotors | Z1 Clutch & Flywheel | Invidia Gemini Catback | GTM Resonated Test Pipes
Averying is offline   Reply With Quote