View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 11:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Z is 4 ZEBRA!
Base Member

Drives: 40th Nissan 370z
Z is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond repute

I do like these pads especially at their price point. Not the best in all out performance, but they cannot be beat for the price.

Strong initial bite, easy to modulate. They do fade about 10 minutes into the session, but they tend to plateau at that point and are consistent and predictable. I have done a 60 minute session on these pads. Once they get to that level, they remain consistently at that level for the remainder of the session.

They last me about 6 hours of track time when they have about 5mm of pad material left. They start at around 11mm. I could easily get to about 8 hours of time on these pads, but at the price point it's not a big deal. I go through two sets of front pads to a set of rear pads.

I tried to run Track Day Spec on fronts with Track Day rears to mitigate ice mode, but the rears wore down to the backing place in about an hour. I have since switched to running Track Day Spec both front and rear and have been happy with that combination. No ICE mode yet. I have previous triggered ICE mode when running the XP10/XP8 combination. Apparently they claim platform specific compounds so it is possible they have a different compound for the rear.

Overall I highly recommend them if you are looking for consistency on a budget.
Z is 4 ZEBRA! is offline   Reply With Quote