View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 10:17 AM   #6213 (permalink)
Dreadnaught
Track Member

Drives: 14 SR 370z 6MT
Dreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond repute

Hello gents, over the weekend I dusted and vacuumed the inside of my Z. I also washed and detailed my car. I also changed my oil using 5 quarts of the Nissan Ester oil and the Nissan oil filter. I always buy an extra quart and pour it in the motor with the drain plug off to help flush out the lower oil pan. I also drained and filled my radiator using the Nissan blue coolant.

While doing so, I installed new O - rings on the radiator drain plug and the radiator air bleed plug. I lubricated them with clean coolant. I also installed a new Nissan radiator cap and Nissan coolant bottle cap. Filling the radiator is easy, so if anyone wants instructions let me know and I'll post it up.

The Z runs just like the day I bought her brand new. I have 106k on her now. I might be selling her for a trade in on a new Nissan Frontier. I moved to Northern Utah from SoCal and I need a vehicle to better accommodate the lifestyle here and the weather.

I would be sad to let my car go.