View Single Post
Old 10-07-2023, 10:20 AM   #6209 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZT View Post
Got my Z back from body shop yesterday. Had a hit run at noon, and had to replace the smashed fly1 rear diffuser. I still hate those guys, but that one part fits and looks nice.

Replaced my third morimoto headlight. I’ve been experiencing defective headlights from them over the last 2-3 years. Low beams and high beams both won’t turn on. Now the turn signal won’t light up Amber, and instead blinks white rapidly.

Got a whole slew of suspension parts sitting in spare room to install, but had a partial laminectomy done yesterday too that I’m recovering from.
Get well soon! Were you also hit a couple of months ago or was that someone else in G'ville?

Sorry to hear of the struggles with the Mori's. I'm none too happy about seeing all the lens cloudiness issues popping up now as I replaced my OE lights lenses with Mori's.