View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 06:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
MotorvateDIY
Base Member

Drives: G37 Sport
MotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond reputeMotorvateDIY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugers View Post
No. I have seen this light only when there was a pressure difference between wheels like 0.4 bar. Last was like 6 months ago.
Isn't TPMS light shown always when any of the sensor dies?

In UK they have a steering wheel on the right side so I'm wondering if they have different configuration of the unit?
Correct, if a tire is low or if a TPMS sensor dies, the TPMS light will turn on.

I'm not sure on what the differences are between the North American and Europe version of the nav system as I've never seen the version for Europe.

I would think that they would share a common "core" of code and the other differences would be for languages, radio frequencies, DAB (digital audio broadcasting - Europe Only) and lack of XM (satellite - North America only) radio.

What year is your 370?
MotorvateDIY is offline   Reply With Quote