View Single Post
Old 09-26-2023, 09:53 AM   #46 (permalink)
filip00
Track Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanPoland View Post
Thanks. Yeah, power is the next step for sure, now that I've got the handling sorted. I'll tackle it after this season's over, but I'm still not sure which way to go. My ultimate goal is to switch to a beefed-up naturally aspirated engine, like a 6.2 AMG with a dry sump setup. Once I'm done with driving for the year, I'll start thinking about how to make that happen. I'm steering clear of the forced induction route because my main gig is keeping the car reliable and squeezing every ounce of seat time I can.
Sounds like an LS3 build to come.

Also, I have to say you have a great build. Also, your driving on your youtube channel is awesome, massive respect for everything you do with the car and how you built it. Also, I love the philosophy behind it. Looking forward to your updates.