View Single Post
Old 09-24-2023, 08:42 PM   #1916 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
I explained the F35s shortcomings in a previous post a couple pages back. Also, the more technologically advanced something is, the more sh1t can and will go wrong.
If they are spending billions of dollars of taxpayers money, they need to figure this out quick and get their sh!t together. Also, with advanced technology and knowledge/experience, this should be a breeze for them on what does/doesn't work.

Quote:
As far as the spy balloon goes, one possibility they waited so long to shoot it down as so we could conduct counter intelligence ops. You can learn a lot from spying on how the enemy spy’s on you. Or they could have just fvcked up and should have shot it down sooner.
I'm going with the latter on this.

Quote:
My take is our national air defense wasn’t set up to look for/flag slow moving objects, the Chinese figured this out and exploited this hole in our defenses. We realized they had got in our airspace too late so to save face and not publicly admit they “beat” us, we started conducting counter surveillance on the spy balloon and then shot it down.
If if we were "late" on noticing the foreign object in our airspace, it should NOT have it made more than halfway across the country for them to take notice, let alone take it down.

Quote:
As far as two missles costing 1 million each, that’s pretty typical costs for advanced smart guided weapons systems. I’m not sure why a burst of 20mm cannon fire from the F16 wouldn’t have more cheaply done the trick but I wasn’t in the room where those decisions got made.
I never put a monetary figure on this, as I was not aware. My issue with this, though, is that they are using mine and every American taxpayer dollars and basically experimenting with it

Again, they need to get their sh!t together or

Quote:
Again, not everything is a conspiracy guys.
Transparency and the truth can go a very long way. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I know bullsh!t when I see/read/hear it. There is much more than what meets the eye.