View Single Post
Old 09-23-2023, 07:07 PM   #1904 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/23/busin...its/index.html

"Burgers and tacos don’t look like they do in ads. Lawsuits are trying to change that"

This is hilarious! I thought I was the only one that thought this. When I was in my bulking phase and ordering 10 Big Mac's, I was hoping one of them would at least look like the menu picture. By the time I got them, they looked NOTHING like how they are advertised.
This lawsuit has been tried many times. I remember reading an article that stated how they make a burger that pretty. A lot of plastic and I remember the mayo is Elmer's glue.