View Single Post
Old 09-23-2023, 04:33 PM   #978 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Swamp Juice! I love it. Whenever you go hit up a drag or strip event THE JUICE IS LOOSE BABY!

I’ve cleaned our JLUR after muddin down here before. Once, never again (on purpose). Fvck that sh1t. I’d rather take body damage on rocks.

And we didn’t even have to clean interior that much since the door seals held. I can’t even imagine the amount of scrubbing etc to get that interior back up to par.
I think that a lot of my interior will not go back into the car temporarily. The reason why is for the 8.5 cert cage. I'm likely going to purchase a new dash for my car because the old one was faded and had a small crack. I considered putting door cards in my car, but I keep flip flopping on that idea.

In other news... I have a set of AMS Carbon Fiber Seats pending sale. I've decided to sell my Nismo Juke RS seats due to weight and not having a fixed back (which might present an issue if I want to track). Pretty big bummer about the Nismo Juke RS seats because they are beautiful but they will be replaced with something that has better function.

Buying the seats from an OG here, Mr. Ortiz. Maybe he will view this thread some day.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote